Re: [tor-talk] MITM attack on TLS

Hello,
The IT department does not have access to my machine.  Also, I have no option but to keep the cert because if I don’t the filter may use DPI to block TLS for me.  Not sure if that will be happening, but it may be possible.  When it comes to malware, if I think that the IT department is going after me, I will use Tails.  That should certainly stop them.