[tor-talk] [help needed] javascript doesn't load from same host (403 error)

Hi there.

The people behind the Qubes-OS open source project reported that they
couldn't load the page of their open collective via Tor (
https://opencollective.com/qubes-os).

I looked it up and indeed I get a 403 error when the page tries to load the
js bundle
Screenshot: https://cl.ly/3E0M3q2s232T

But it works when I open it directly https://opencollective.com/
static/js/bundle-97d2284571b1147dc3bbb3462c64c32e.js

It's weird because everything is loaded from the same server (not a
different subdomain)

Any idea?

P.S: We are using Cloudflare

Thank you!