Re: [tor-talk] Tor DNS Deanonymization

Alec Muffett:
> On 14 Oct 2016 1:29 pm, "Justin" <davisjustin002@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>> Not too long ago, a paper was published that talks about how Tor users
>> can be deanonymized through their DNS lookups. Is this something I should
>> be concerned about?
>
> That is an excellent question! What are you doing, and who are you afraid
> of?  :-P

I bet Justin was referring to [1] which has been announced by its
authors on tor-dev [2] but I couldn't find an analysis of it by the Tor
community (and I don't have the skills to do it myself).

[1]: https://nymity.ch/tor-dns/tor-dns.pdf
[2]:
https://lists.torproject.org/pipermail/tor-dev/2016-September/011472.html