Re: [tor-talk] Find Real IP via ISP.

Are you kidding? Iranian relays are good in this scenario? Why?
On Wed, 11/23/16, Jonathan Marquardt <mail@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Find Real IP via ISP.
 To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Wednesday, November 23, 2016, 7:16 AM

 Yes, luckily that's
 not happening yet. At least not on a large scale.

 In order for that technique to
 really work out, all ISPs in all countries your
 Tor connection goes through would need to work
 together. The more
 geographically and
 politically diverse the countries your Tor circuit goes
 through get, the harder the tracking gets.
 Depending on how much of an
 orwellian world
 you want to imagine, it might be that some day all countries

 in Europe collaborate, for example. So
 it's good to have some Tor
 relays
 outside of that continent. In fact, the iranian relays you
 recently
 were worried about, Jason, might
 be very helpful in such a scenario.

 On Tue, Nov 22, 2016 at 12:23:15PM +0000, Jason
 Long wrote:
 > Oh, You mean is that all
 ISPs contribute to each other?

 juanjo <juanjo@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:
 > No, your ISP can't see your
 Tor exit IP.

 > Of
 course, if all ISP form all the world started to log all
 connections
 > they could follow the path
 and find your original IP. This is something
 > UK is starting to do now...  and many
 goverments want.

 escribió:
 > > Thus, ISP can't see
 my Tor IP?

 Tuesday, November 22, 2016 3:27 PM, juanjo <juanjo@xxxxxxxxx>
 wrote:
 > > ISP can't see that the
 user "changed" his IP adress on Tor. What you
 > > said could work on single-hop proxies
 or VPN, but not on Tor, remember

 on Tor you have not one but three hops. ISP can only see you
 are
 > > connecting to the first hop,
 not the remaining two (middle and exit,

 22/11/2016 a las 12:48, Jason Long escribió:
 > >> Hello.
 >
 >> As "Seth David Schoen" said, Governments
 can see that users using tor but can't see what they are
 doing. My questions is that if an ISP see that an IP
 address, For example, 100.100.100.1 connected to the Tor
 network and user IP address changed to 200.200.200.1 then if
 the user visit a website with Tor then if the websites
 owners show 200.200.200.1 to the ISP then can ISP give
 100.100.100.1 to the website owner?

 list - tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx