Re: [tor-talk] Tor Browser evolution mysteries

On Sat, Nov 10, 2018 at 01:22:00PM +0000, anan wrote:
> How come I have now the same IP address on every tab?

Circuit isolation is not per tab, but per site.

For example, open two tabs, one with https://ipchicken.com/ and one with
https://wtfismyip.com/. The circuits should differ.

> How come the new-cicuit button is not there anymore?
>
> I am also curious to know why the list of the three nodes being used per
> circuit is not shown anymore.

In the address bar, click the "i" symbol or the lock or the onion symbol
(depending on what kind of site you're on). You should see your circuit's
nodes as well as a button that lets you create a new circuit.
--
OpenPGP Key: 47BC7DE83D462E8BED18AA861224DBD299A4F5F3
             https://www.parckwart.de/pgp_key