Re: [tor-talk] Yet another Tor failure - DanWin1210.me Hosting hacked

Hello,

yes my server got hacked. How - I do not know yet and I will need to do
an extensive analysis. I did indeed not maintain backups, partly for the
reason that users should have the right to be forgotten immediately when
deleting their accounts. Around 1TB of data is gone.

The scripts are open source and anyone who would like to build something
similar is welcome to do so. However you should note there might be a
risk of getting hacked too in case the vulnerability is hidden in those
scripts. I will re-instantiate my hosting only after the vulnerability
is found and fixed. https://github.com/DanWin/hosting/

Any updates will be posted on my front page: https://danwin1210.me/

Regards,
Daniel