[tor-talk] Join OONI's 10th Anniversary Events!

Hi everyone,

I'm excited to share that OONI is celebrating 10 years on 5th December!
This date was chosen as "OONI's birthday" because it's when we published
the first OONI measurement. <3

In celebration of OONI's 10th Anniversary, we'll be hosting 2 live-streamed
events:

1) "10th Ooniversary: *OONI Highlights*" -> *5th December 2022 at 14:00 UTC*

2) "10th Ooniversary: *OONI Community*" -> *6th December 2022 at 13:00 UTC*

Both events will be *live-streamed on the OONI YouTube channel*:
https://www.youtube.com/c/OONIorg

As part of the "OONI Highlights" event, we'll share OONI highlights from
the past 10 years, as well as some of our future plans.

As part of the "OONI Community" event, community members will share how
they've used OONI tools and data as part of their work. You can view the
speakers (and their presentations) here:
https://ooni.org/post/10th-ooniversary-events/#10th-ooniversary-ooni-community

Both events will include brief presentations, followed by discussion to
address your questions (which you can share through the live chat, or
through a shared pad).

You can learn all about these events through our blog post:
https://ooni.org/post/10th-ooniversary-events/

We hope to see you there! And we'd appreciate it if you could please help
spread the word:
https://twitter.com/OpenObservatory/status/1595785867267915777

Warm thanks to the Tor Project and everyone else who helped OONI reach 10
years! <3

Cheers,

Maria.