Re: TOR in Java?

You obviously never ran any reasonably busy Tor server.
> Java is way too slow and memory hogging for this kind of thing.

Yes, memory-hogging - but not slow. Look at Apache Tomcat - it
is faster than the Apache webserver even for static content!

It's some kind of stupid myth that Java will save you from all
security problems.

Not, all - but it's besser than C.

> Please don't spread it.  Security problems are caused by sloppy
> programmers, nothing else.

Ok, if it's only the "sloppy programmers", we go back to assembly-programming.