Re: (FWD) Re: Dirserver believes your ORPort is unreachable

I figured out what my problem was. It seems that the old rfc1918 reserved for much more than the 10, 172, and 192 networks as seen here http://www.ris.ripe.net/prefix-stat/200303.html. My firewall was blocking rfc1918 private/reserved address spaces according to the old implementation that providers seem to be allocating addresses to nowadays. One of the directory servers is on an old reserved address space and my firewall was keeping it from seeing my or.

--
Eugene Armstead, Jr.
Armstead Enterprise