RE: Tor for BartPe

i distinctly recall mention of a live XP boot cd with tor/privoxy installed and configured

you don't need a plugin, you just need to define default settings for the browser/system to: a) start up tor and privoxy b) use privoxy as the proxy (localhost:8118)

From: "Steven Meyer" <meyersteve@xxxxxx>
To: <or-talk@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: Tor for BartPe
Date: Thu, 27 Oct 2005 17:20:24 +0200

I am working on a project of doing a bartPe cd-rom for anonymous web
browsing.
I am Planning to use Tor with Privoxy.
But I could not find anywhere the plug-in for Tor (or Privoxy) and I am not
able to do one my self.
I anybody has already done it or if some one wants to take the challenge, it
would really help me, and I would be very grateful.
Steven