Re: Tor not working

Firefox displays the 503 error page, saying " This is Privoxy 3.0.3 on localhost (127.0.0.1), port 8118, enabled"

"Connect failed

Your request for http://foo@xxxxxxxxxxx could not be fulfilled, because the connection to foo@xxxxxxxxxxx (127.0.0.1) could not be established.

This is often a temporary failure, so you might just try again."

--Spin Doctor