tor and its speed

Hi,

as we all know, the tor network is not the fastest expierence of the
world, but sometimes it's really really slow, that it's nearly
impossible surfing the web....

Is there a possibility, to give tor the command to try a new circuit,
when it's very slow? Like a firefox extensions, or something else?

Thought, this could be very useful... because sometimes tor
connections are very fast, sometimes they're unusable. Or is the only
way to restart the browser?

Regards,
sigi.

--
 |     .''`.  ** Debian GNU/Linux **    |
 |    : :' :      The  universal        |