[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
List of NODES in IP form
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Subject: List of NODES in IP form
- From: "Mr. Blue" <trashdsfg@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 17:30:08 -0700 (PDT)
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Tue, 10 Oct 2006 20:30:23 -0400
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; q=dns; c=nofws; s=s1024; d=yahoo.com; h=Message-ID:Received:Date:From:Subject:To:MIME-Version:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=kvbNrLHFTq4POt/C4s9vmpaWxtEHxFYvhG3KIdU2mNtfVup6uxu9RgGkWG1Mz6qBV+1oQdaDhDvlh5EjfRPQxy3748uiMXNrGSS309jsSI0YzJV0fKx3ES36FGZ+bvFIcWDMSkk/ToK7Pbz0TJi9WL9UlPAEKTkSH+pPQfC4JyY= ;
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
this is my first post here.
So, client(user) obtains a list of Tor nodes from a
Now I'm developing web-apps in PHP 5 and I would like
someone to tell me,
how to get all IPs of those Tor nodes and put them in
a .txt file.
(each IP of a node on a new line in .txt file)
When that .txt file is created my PHP script can start
Thanks for a help in advance....
Oh, one more question...
When I use tor and check my IP with some web service,
it is actualy showing IP of a last node.
Is that correct? ...or not?
Do You Yahoo!?
Tired of spam? Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around