Re: funneling a wireless net's outbound connections through tor

On 9/28/07, Scott Bennett <bennett@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> In order to keep such traffic distinguishable from my own local
> traffic, I intend to route it to tor on a second loopback interface

Instead why not consider running an exit node?   You still may hear
something about the user's dodgy traffic, but you can prove you were
running a tor exit while going on about your open wireless might just
sound like a bunch of hand-waving.

As others have mentioned it would not be nice to toss people's traffic
into tor when they haven't been given a chance to understand the
implications.