Re: Advanced traffic shaping with iptables?

Ok, I think it works, the latency for internet connections goes down from horrible ~500ms to 40-80ms, when I start the script.
Can you tell me a programm with which I could monitor the bandwidth usage
of tor only
I think that BandwidthRate and BandwidthBurst options are safe enough
No, no, I ment something else ^^. I wanted to know if there is a programm, with which I could monitor the bandwidth usage of a single programm, maybe displayed as a graph (so I could have a look, if i.e. the minimum bandwidth for tor works propably). (Yep, I could figure out the options for this script myself, the script is really good commented, nevertheless thanks again ;) ) And if I use the script, I don't need the bandwidth options in the torrc any more, do I? I've just commented them out.
Greetz Linus