Re: Torbutton 1.1.8-alpha (Usability improvements)

--- Mike Perry <mikeperry@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> So what does this mean to you with respect to cookie
> clearing? Should a newnym signal always clear
> cookies?

Yes, as that is required to achive a truly new
identity via. NewNym (along with clearing cache, etc).
 Maybe put a warning up when TorButton NewNym is used?

> I'm still of the mind it's kind of silly to put it
in
> torbutton if it doesn't clear cache+cookies...

I agree.  While on that topic, would it possible to
have TorButton clear the cache of Polipo/Privoxy?  I
know the Polipo cache can be cleared from command line
but I do not know if this is possible with Privoxy.

Thank you

http://tv.yahoo.com/