Re: tor-ctrl v1 - setting bandwidthrate from commandline via controlport and many, many other possibilites...

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 12:26:42AM +0200, Stefan Behte wrote:
> Hi!
>
> I'm sorry to write again, but the previous post somehow became a
> follow-up to another post and I'm not sure that this got much (any?!)
> attention.
>
> I'd like to present a tool which was said to be wanted by some people
> running servers (http://tor.eff.org/volunteer.html.en -> nr. 3)  - so I
> wrote it.

Nobody's reported any bugs, and the script is working fine for me, so
I've added it to the contrib directory for the 0.2.0.x series.  I
edited the file a little to make it fit in 80-column terminals, but
otherwise, it's unchanged.  Thanks!

yrs,
--
Nick Mathewson