Re: Tor 0.2.0.9-alpha is out

On Sat, Oct 27, 2007 at 12:37:33AM +0200, Marco Bonetti wrote:
> Roger Dingledine wrote:
> > We also modified the default Privoxy config files in the bundles to
> > avoid some security problems, so make sure to leave "install Privoxy"
> > checked when you upgrade.
> could you be more verbose about privoxy tweaking?
> just for the rest of us which do not use the bundle ;-)

Give us a few days to put out 0.1.2.18, and then I'll go into more
details beyond what phobos sent. :) They aren't earth-shattering issues,
unless you're trusting your privoxy to keep your anonymity for you --
which probably isn't a good idea in the first place. Use a modern Firefox
plus the dev version of Torbutton and you should be fine.

More news soon I hope,
--Roger