[Author Prev][Author Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Author Index][Thread Index]
Re: An other tor-proxy
- To: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Subject: Re: An other tor-proxy
- From: "Ringo Kamens" <2600denver@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 15:34:06 -0400
- Delivered-to: archiver@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk-outgoing@xxxxxxxx
- Delivered-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxx
- Delivery-date: Sat, 27 Oct 2007 15:34:14 -0400
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=domainkey-signature:received:received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; bh=nHN20mh1DO9NWvyHZpSq5GtpV5/eH/q/HaRsfqP02Gw=; b=RvB/Szt6xqCE9X7edxsn3IfGaiQBeKoQJc6+v8FmoNUg378S8u75Dk6WnFPZOTpfXVntNeV3NcubbseM35y/fsrjICmfDpSWp8zUJvwLLyZrn7UjpDD5Hkb2autEAFboPp9JSMs9H3KwQx15eKCQHkm6vgFmOGyRjX4zJpVlIdI=
- Domainkey-signature: a=rsa-sha1; c=nofws; d=gmail.com; s=beta; h=received:message-id:date:from:to:subject:in-reply-to:mime-version:content-type:content-transfer-encoding:content-disposition:references; b=syfOqBKbPG1AuGVFaiO6cysh+9tDtv8I5xHoyRbecF4HWjBmG+iWgC6XFtgTreX354gb/OZXCnhZdnEC81jr7btfjmSVPwm50dxTMjpGlmJvB80V5IKUgmrLJtb4o4E6loK6EVpqUolaIvN4TvIciLcxwhkgMYTiIVDnviaxN30=
- In-reply-to: <47239088.8070700@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- References: <47239088.8070700@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Reply-to: or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Sender: owner-or-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
It might help to make links to certain sites in this list topic so
that google will index them. For instance:
That way, google gets to them and can do all of the hard indexing leg
work. The wikis would be a good place to link to.
Comrade Ringo Kamens
On 10/27/07, TOR Admin (gpfTOR1) <tor-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> we like the idea of https://tor-proxy.net and we setup an other
> TOR-proxy and an I2P-proxy, see:
> or for german people:
> The main goal of our proxy is, to make hidden services (TOR) and
> eepsites (I2P) accessible by more people. Anonymous surfing is possible
> too, but not highly recommended.
> Ads, referer, user-agent ... are removed/modified by privoxy, cookies
> may be removed by activating a checkbox (some sites like hidden
> browser, because we can not do this job.
> May be, it will help someone.