Re: how much does opera leak?

Mmm. I just tried Wireshark with Opera-9.25 for linux with privoxy + tor.  I'm a novice with wireshark, just set it to my ethernet interface and ran it with the default settings.

With Firefox not going through Tor, wireshark showed very obvious DNS requests in blue. But with Opera via tor and firefox shut down, there were no such blue DNS requests visible - only TCP.

Maybe I need to set a particular filter on wireshark to see leaked dns requests from Opera via Tor, or should these show up in brilliant blue anyway?