Re: torproject svn changes

Hello Mike and Roger,

I think it might be useful to put some README to root of svn with this explanation. For example, I had link to original svn in source codes and was very scared, when svn browser told me "not found".

But thank you for your explanation, I can work on project again :).

Marek

2008/10/23 Mike Perry <mikeperry@xxxxxxxxxx>
Thus spake Roger Dingledine (arma@xxxxxxx):

> On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 10:42:27PM +0200, slush wrote:
> > do anobody know, where I can found sources of TorCtl, which was months ago
> > on https://www.torproject.org/svn/torflow/TorCtl/ ? It looks like Tor svn
> > structure has changed and I cannot find important library for my
> > application.

Also, the most recent version of torflow is currently at
https://tor-svn.freehaven.net/svn/torflow/branches/gsoc2008

which contains TorCtl (actually an alias to
https://tor-svn.freehaven.net/svn/torctl/trunk/python/TorCtl) and a
bunch of scripts that make use of TorCtl.

Hopefully I will be merging back that branch into torflow trunk in the
near future.