How to ban many IPs?

Hi guys,

Im talking with teachers about running tor node on my university. There is plenty of unused bandwidth, especially at night :-). But there are some arguments against tor, so Im trying to find some solutions.

One of arguments was, that tor is used for downloading porn and p2p networks and university won't support that. Although I partially agree with that, I know that freedom of speak is main motivation for me and I will fight for Tor in university. So I found blacklists of pornsites and other stuff (for example http://urlblacklist.com/) and think, how I can implement blacklist to tor exit node.

First solution is to use ExitPolicy. But there is probably limit of listed IP. I dont know any exact limitation, but because list of restricted IP is uploaded to directory servers, it cannot be a much. In blacklist are hundreds of restricted IPs.

Second solution I found is to use transparent proxy and apply filters inside. In this solution, directory servers and tor users dont know, that there are some sites filtered and they can be confused. It is also not good idea, because any good tor scanner (soat or my one) will mark my exit node as bad exit.

Is there any other solution of my problem? Any proposal? I know that filtering is not good idea at all, but I have only two possibility. No tor or filtered one. I vote for tor server with high bandwidth and some restrictions.

Thanks,
Marek