RE: French 3-Strikes Law

> I am simply afraid that it will be able so that the states will put us
> to death or into concentration camps for using the Tor or any other net
> anonimity means...

Everyday some people make some steps against anonymity (freedom in fact) while some do the opposite. This law may be a starting point, we have to ring the bell about the risks, but very few people are ready to go back to these methods and reconsidering the human rights. This law exists mainly for economical reasons.

Nouveau Windows 7 : Simplifiez votre PC ! Trouvez le PC qui vous convient.