Re: Tor network connections constantly building / failing

 Thanks Justin,
AFAIK, the seul.org archives are updated pretty much immediately. There have been cases where the archive thread will show up before a post will show up in my inbox.
I now see that some? posts (even for most recent reply date) don't seem to be in perfect date order. Not sure. Seems some w/ earlier dates are higher on list than some w/ later dates - even looking at the most recent reply date to that OP. Maybe I'm not seeing something showing a date really is later than another post's. Dunno. Looked at one post at top of list, & every reply - * seemed * all dates were older than this post & replies (which are a ways down from top).

The Vidalia 0.2.2.17a pkg seems to be working OK for me ( in & of itself). Don't think any better speed-wise (for some things) than * when prev. ver. was working correctly * - but will have added security / bug fixes. Maybe the older ver on my PC had a corrupted file.

I tested d/l speed of * a * file w/ Vidalia 0.2.2.17a - seems fine. But - for now - some pages seem to load much slower than before (approx same time as d/l speed of test file showed OK). Not sure why. Will continue to monitor.