Firefox Problem

Hello.

I use Firefox with Torbutton addon over Tor for anonymous surfing. It
works well the most time, but sometimes I encounter a problem. When
Tor network is heavy loaded, Firefox aborts connection because of
'proxy server takes too long for respond', despite the target host is
online, and connection succeeds after some attempts. I tried to
increase socks connection timeout on Firefox but with no luck. Anyone
know what of Firefox configuration parameters is responsible for Tor
connection timeout?

Irratar.