[tor-talk] Problem with configuring hidden service

I have set up a hidden service for increasing anonymity of managing of
my remote server.
I use the next setting of that service in my torrc-config:
HiddenServiceDir path/to/dir
HiddenServicePort 22 127.0.0.1:22

When I try to connect to my remote server using that hidden service I
have the next result:
ssh user@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
somedomain.oninon's password:
I type my password but it reject it (in the third time it writes that
"Permission denied (publickey,password)" as if my password is wrong).
But that password is right and works when I log in using ip-addres.

What do I wrong?