From: Andrew Lewman <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: tor-talk@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Friday, October 7, 2011 7:58 PM
Subject: Re: [tor-talk] Best Tool to connect to my Private TOR Network

On Friday, October 07, 2011 10:35:31 Faisal Rehman wrote:
> Okay I will run some more directory authorities but how these will be tied
> with each other via relays, sorry for asking very basic questions but I am
> unable to find help for it over the internet. So I hope with your help I
> will setup my own private tor network soon and launch it. Please also tell
> me about tor client.

Maybe someone else can help out here, but everything you need to know is at
https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/doc/TorFAQ#HowdoIsetupmyownprivateTornetwork.
There are a number of lines where it starts off with "for each", this means you
need to do these steps multiple times, once for each directory authority, once
for each relay, and once for each tor client.

For a while there were people working on a script to automate these steps, I
don't know what happened to the script nor their progress.

--
Andrew
pgp 0x74ED336B