Re: [tor-talk] Inter-op connectivity of TOR directory authorities for the establishment of Private TOR Network

On 2011-10-11 19:14 , Faisal Rehman wrote:
> *Dear All,*
>
> As I am working to establish a small tor private network and for this
> purpose I have to and done the following things:
>
> 1. Configuration of Several Directory Authorities (Completed)
> 2. Inter-op connectivity of these authorities for the establishment of
> TOR Network (Pending)
> 3. Testing the Private TOR Network (Pending)
>
> Now I have to do the 2nd and 3rd step, so any help would be highly
> appreciated.

You might want to check out the privnet portion of tor-utils:
https://gitweb.torproject.org/sebastian/tor-utils.git

That can set that all up very quickly.

Though, that is a virtual network on the same host, one can copy the
configs to other boxes and bootstrap your private network that way.

Greets,
 Jeroen