Re: [tor-talk] Trouble with 2.2.33-3

On Wed, 12 Oct 2011 14:01:33 -0400
<andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> did it call a different profile?

Before this I just use full path without start-script and not bother about profiles.
This version not working without changing $HOME environment variable to `pwd` in start-script.
OK, I use relative path to start Tor-browser firefox from script and see clean profile.
What can I do to change it back?

> : Hope that Debian packages with separated tor-daemon itself, Tor-browser and
> : Tor-browser-plugins will be created sometime
>
> This is unlikely unless someone else does the work.

I understandt that this is not a priority (or very low) for the project.
And core developers has more important goals to make Tor better and
 widespread this great software.

if it makes someone else, this will be good.

Thanks every Tor developers for their good work in any way!