Re: [tor-talk] Qubes TorVM (and more fun :)

10/05/2011 07:02 AM, coderman:
> Relevant to a few threads lately:
>
> "Today, I would like to showcase some of the cool things that one can
> do with the Qubes networking infrastructure, ... the use of multiple
> Net VMs for creating isolated networks, the use of a Proxy VM for
> creating a transparent Tor Proxy VM, as well as [more fun]"
>
> http://theinvisiblethings.blogspot.com/2011/09/playing-with-qubes-networking-for-fun.html
>

> TAILS + Qubes would be awesome, and more than a little work.

See the following link for a discussion of Qubes and virtualization in
general for Tails:

  https://tails.boum.org/todo/Two-layered_virtualized_system/

This seems like a fine long-term goal, at least if there'll be work on
making Qubes integrate well with debian.