[tor-talk] TBB as user debian-tor

Hi,

since the dropping of Torbutton and suggesting Tor Browser Bundle to use
now, I was a little unhappy to start all Tor-processes as a normal user
in Debian...

Today I've changed the user of the directory tor-browser_en-US and all
it's files to debian-tor with: chown -R debian-tor tor-browser_en-US/

Now it is possible to launch TBB as user debian-tor with the command:
xhost + & sudo -u debian-tor /tor-browser_en-US/start-tor-browser

is this a good idea, or dangerous?

Regards, sigi