Re: [tor-talk] [announce] MAT 0.1 is out

.doc, .odt, ... are _realy_ insane and ugly.
I wanted to include them during my GSoC, but I realized
it will take many weeks to handle them properly.

But it's on my TODO list.

On 31 October 2011 08:53, Fabio Pietrosanti (naif) <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
On 10/30/11 7:04 PM, jvoisin wrote:
> - Supported formats so far:
> Â Â Portable Network Graphics (.png)
> Â Â JPEG (.jpg, .jpeg, ...)
> Â Â Open Documents (.odt, .odx, .ods, ...)
> Â Â Office OpenXml (.docx, .pptx, .xlsx, ...)
Are there plan to support also standard Office <=2007 files without
OpenXml?
Those are very diffused and very often used by people in place of
OpenXml for compatibility with legacy installed office versions.

-naif

-- Julien Voisin