Re: [tor-talk] TorBirdy doesn't work with Gmail?

Hi,

A. Kong:
> I forgot, there was:
>
> https://accounts.google.com/DisplayUnlockCaptcha
>
>> Sign in using the application you want to authorize access to your
>> account within the next ten minutes. Google will remember the
>> application after it signs in, and will allow it to access your
>> account in the future as long as it uses the correct password.

Please open a ticket describing your issue with the error message(s)
[0], so that we can diagnose this better. I think this seems like a
configuration issue, otherwise many users are using Gmail with TorBirdy
quite nicely!

[0] - https://trac.torproject.org/projects/tor/wiki/torbirdy

--
Sukhbir