Re: [tor-talk] registration for youtube, gmail over Tor - fake voicemail / sms anyone?

I just this evening signed up for a google mail account using only the vanilla Tor browser and a random node.

I used a 10 minute email to verify the email account, I was a little surprised it got past google as a valid email domain. Google did send an email and I used the link, no phone number necessary.

Perhaps your IP was showing from a country google restricts? I just signed in with my account to verify (incidentally I cannot leave YouTube comments for some reason)

Try again?

fakefake@xxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
I wanted to register for youtube. For comments, voting... Youtube wants a
gmail account...

Failed to make a gmail account. Gave them alternate mail, correct
captcha... First thing after registration they want is sms or phone
verification... I have no such thing as anonymous user.

Do you know any free voicemail server for use with Tor and gmail?

Do you know any free sms receiver number for use with Tor and gmail?

Just want to use it... I don't plan to abuse something. I am willing to
solve 1000 captcha or 1000 pictures with cats and dogs. Just give me the
freaking account. Did google finally turn evil and wants to forbid any
anonymous users?

Can anyone help?