Re: [tor-talk] Will Hidden Service Be Removed?

On Tue, 16 Oct 2012 22:59:40 +0000, Daniel Dennis wrote:
> But I also think all the content in a hidden service are not
> beneficial to anyone.

So what? It is sufficient when my hidden services are beneficial
to me - I can operate a computer behind a NAT or firewall and
expose its ssh port as an hidden service to be able to access
it from the outside - it has uses beyond the "you can't find me"
aspect.

And basically you're arguing that hidden services are bad because
"if you've got nothing to hide". Wikileaks has exceptional manpower
available; and think of the 1.5 million blogs just shut down the
other day due to a single DMCA takedown notice.

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."
From: Linus Torvalds <torvalds@*.org>