[tor-talk] Questions on latest linux torbundle

Hello Tortians and thanks for this interesting software.

I am testing out the latest linux torbundle. I have a few questions on this.
If I change the firefox homepage to about:blank and select "when tor browser
starts display a blank page" it gets reset after I run the start-tor-browser
script a few times. Isn't this bad for anonymity because going to the same
home page every time is a nice fat bullseye to be able to correlate a
webpage of known size with every tor startup. Why are these settings being
overridden and is this a problem?

Noscript 2.5.8 that comes in the torbundle. In the Noscript options-advanced
tab-do not filter objects coming from these sites, it seems impossible to
remove .hulu.com and .youtube.com. Isn't this bad because youtube is
embedded on nearly every site and isn't this an attack vector? I don't want
youtube enabled. I don't want anything permitted by default and I changed
noscript settings but they keep getting reset.

--
Those who surrender essential liberties for temporary security are going to
end up being groped and ultimately get butt-fucked by TSA employees on the