Re: [tor-talk] howto: Raspberry Pi as transparent tor proxy

On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 09:05:36 +0000, adrelanos wrote:
> How is the clock synced right now? NTP? Because without the clock being
> correct, Tor and/or hidden services won't work.

I have a node that is off by 50 minutes (the VPS provider won't bother,
and I can't set the clock within), but it seeminly does everything it
is supposed to do, including its hidden service. Except, of course,
for all the warnings in the log. How much skew is needed to actually
stop tor from working?

Andreas

--
"Totally trivial. Famous last words."