Re: [tor-talk] howto: Raspberry Pi as transparent tor proxy

Thanks for the hint regarding to whonix. I didn't notice that there is such a os.

Best regards,
Sven

On 10/31/2012 10:41 AM, Raviji wrote:
On Wed, 31 Oct 2012 09:05:36 +0000
adrelanos <adrelanos@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Sven Wolf:
In my opionion there is room for improvment. Maybe someone have
additional ideas or configuration recommendations, e.g. for the firewall.
I think you can get loads of suggestions from the Whonix project. [1]
[2] It's dedicated to the Tor gateway topic. Physical Isolation, i.e.
using dedicated devices as a Tor gateway and running the client
applications (Tor Browser) on other devices is also supported. [3]

It would be great if you could contribute the RP specific part.

Yes, whonix is a good option for your pi