Re: [tor-talk] Silk Road taken down by FBI

I would assume they were digging into the origins of the Silk Road, tracking down references as you quote below. It isn't clear how they actually got his name and if they had it before customs intercepted him importing fake IDs. The paperwork claims that this was a random customs check but that could easily be misinformation and they had his name on a list or somesuch.

--
Al Billings
http://makehacklearn.org