Re: [tor-talk] Guardian Tor article

happy to see that they have not cracked TOR encryption and the anonymity of
it.  We need to focus more on secure browsers and tools that work over TOR
since they are relying on browser exploits and hacking services on TOR.  I
also think more people should consider being an entry and exit node on the
TOR network, we dont want the NSA getting the majority of TOR nodes, if
they do they can deanonymize it further.  Thanks for the share.