Re: [tor-talk] Stop pushing stackexchange in every thread

On 10/06/2013 09:11 AM, Roman Mamedov wrote:

> On Sun, 06 Oct 2013 02:41:34 +0000
> mirimir <mirimir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> There's already a question about this on https://tor.stackexchange.com/.
>
> On Sun, 06 Oct 2013 02:39:01 +0000
> mirimir <mirimir@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Better would be creating questions on https://tor.stackexchange.com/ :)
>
> So? Have you, personally, made the decision that the mailing list is now
> deprecated in favor of whatever stackexchange thingie of the day? Have there
> been any discussion and consensus about this? What about those of us who
> couldn't care less about some stackexchange, guess we should just unsubscribe,
> since the mailing list is now apparently closing down anyways?

No, there's no consensus. It didn't occur to me to ask for one.

I've just personally decided to point people at
https://tor.stackexchange.com/. And you can just ignore me.

But I am open to guidance from other list members. And I'll post a
question in http://meta.tor.stackexchange.com/.