[tor-talk] In response to the many posts about Startpage and Duckduckgo not working in the Tor Browser Bundle,

I seriously doubt they are blocking or limiting Tor Traffic as I have Orbot and Orweb running on my Android phone right now and it loaded Ixquick in seconds, it then loaded Startpage in seconds, and finally DuckDuckGo loaded in mere seconds. I seriously doubt they are blocking Tor and you can't tell the Tor Browser Bundle's finger print from any other browser and have to rely upon IP Address... I also attempted to access the same sites with the Firefox Useragent and it worked fine...