[tor-talk] fingerprinting implications_changing TBB font or font size?

I'm not a national whistle blower or spy (for now - gov't shut down), but I'm interested in the implication of changing font or size in TBB, in Options > Fonts & Colors > Advanced.

The default in my language package is Times New Roman. The default (serif) size for that font (16?), plus NO "minimum font size," is too small on many pages to read, w/o using Ctrl + mouse scroll, or something similar. One named font at "size 16" can vary a lot in displayed size, from another font - at same stated size.

I'm not sure if named font & size used in TBB is "faked," or if sites can query the browser for it? If they can, changing them would likely make me more unique than those using default font settings.

There are extensions that change browser font size, but those may be detectable as well??

A quick test on Panopticlick showed when I used Ctrl + scroll to zoom the screen, it DID change their perceived screen size (a lot) - to 11nn x 5nn. Default reported by TBB is 1920 x 970?

Changing the TBB font SIZES in Options didn't change Panopticlick's perceived screen size - but that's THEIR TEST. Doesn't mean other sites couldn't detect the changesVS. other Tor browsers.

Anyone have knowledge of real data on this?

Thanks.