[tor-talk] OT - Stop Watching Us NSA rally on 10/26/2013

For those interested and close enough this rally to attend:

https://rally.stopwatching.us/

About the rally

Right now the NSA is spying on everyone's personal communications, and
theyâre operating without any meaningful oversight. Since the Snowden
leaks started, more than 571,000 people from all walks of life have
signed the StopWatching.us petition telling the U.S. Congress that we
want them to rein in the NSA.

On October 26th, the 12th anniversary of the signing of the US Patriot
Act, we're taking the next step and holding the largest rally yet
against NSA surveillance. Weâll be handing the half-million petitions to
Congress to remind them that they work for us -- and we wonât tolerate
mass surveillance any longer.

Who we are

StopWatching.us is a coalition of more than 100 public advocacy
organizations and companies from across the political spectrum. We came
together in June 2013 to demand the U.S. Congress investigate the full
extent of the NSA's spying programs. Go here to read our letter to U.S.
Congress demanding accountability and reform.