Re: [tor-talk] The NSA's problem? Too much data?

On 10/16/2013 2:45 AM, Roman Mamedov wrote:
> On Wed, 16 Oct 2013 02:00:23 -0400
> grarpamp <grarpamp@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>
>> Ironic to see them using these to link to recent revelations when...
>> - it's centralized,
>
> Irony here is that all three of you are still using GMail. :)

It would only be ironic in the case of grarpamp.  I only commented that
I don't click on the "tinyurl"s, since I have no idea where they're
going.  I don't see a problem with using a gmail address for a mailing
list that is quite public and indexed by search engines.  Save private
email addresses for private communication.  And GPG encryption works
just as well with a GMail account as it does with any other provider, if
one does not mind the metadata being collected.