Re: [tor-talk] Linux + Tor

On 10/17/2013 09:40 AM, Marcos Eugenio Kehl wrote:
> Hello folk!
> 1. Wich version of Linux do you recomend to use with Tor in a virtual machine? Ubuntu? Linux Mint? Other? Why?Wich is the most recomended site to download Linux?
> Best regards!
> Marcos Kehl (Brasil)

  If you're using it on a virtual machine, I'd suggest using whichever
you are most comfortable with.  If you don't typically use linux at all,
I'd recommend actually putting TAILS on a usb stick and running that
instead of a virtual machine.

~Griffin

--
"Cypherpunks write code not flame wars." --Jurre van Bergen
#Foucault / PGP: 0xAE792C97 / OTR: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My posts are my own, not my employer's.