Re: [tor-talk] [RELEASE] Torsocks 2.0.0-rc2

Lunar:
> David Goulet:
>>> Will packages for i386 be build?
>>>
>>> I failed to build them from your source package, but perhaps you're not
>>> yet at this point.
>>
>> There is a patch pending to be merged for i386 support that needs to be
>> tested. The libc syscall values is kind of tricky on Linux x86. Feel
>> free to help and test it :).
>
> That patch is included in torsocks/2.0.0~rc-2 which I just uploaded. It
> sucessfully built on i386, according to:
> https://buildd.debian.org/status/fetch.php?pkg=torsocks&arch=i386&ver=2.0.0%7Erc2-2&stamp=1382526955

I am still getting that SYS_socket error when I use:
apt-get build-dep torsocks
apt-get source --compile torsocks

(Testing/i386)

And on http://packages.debian.org/experimental/torsocks is no i386
package visible either. How long does it usually take until it appears
there?