Re: [tor-talk] [cryptography] Fwd: GB Secure Messenger V 06 released

On Thu, Oct 24, 2013 at 5:50 PM, R.R. D. <rdohm321@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> fwd fyi
You keep spamming this software at us and never have anything
to actually *say*. Care to meet up at a con, give a little presentation,
sign some keys? Have any design whitepapers for the libraries?
I can respect the silent anon developer thing (hi satoshi ;), but it doesn't
work for a *lot* of people. Are you asking for a design or code review?
Some testing/UI feedback? Help us out here, what's the deal?
I'm sure folks would help. But as other's have said, lots of questions,
few answers.

Also, please quit sending me invites to things.
Cute puppy and nice echo music video though (complete with
SeaLand imagery).

But hey, if it attracts more people who end up watching this
video as linked from your site, it's all good.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0U37hl0n9mY