Re: [tor-talk] (no subject)

On 10/26/2013 11:14 AM, Laurence McCabe wrote:
> yeah, so setting the ip address to a fixed location, is that possible? or
> at least so it can be tracked, but to a location other than mine, like
> using a remote computer

  I'd highly recommend that you not pursue this unless you really know
what you're doing.  Having a fixed IP reduces your ability to be
anonymous somewhat.  If that's what you want, you may be better served
by using a private VPN.

best,
Griffin

--
"Cypherpunks write code not flame wars." --Jurre van Bergen
#Foucault / PGP: 0xAE792C97 / OTR: saint@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

My posts are my own, not my employer's.