Re: [tor-talk] Tor Double HiddenService w/ Server Level Intercepting Request and Content Anonymization

Here we go again ... now the data-center (Hetzner (Germany)) results on
"Latency":

wget initiated on the same data-center server.

 Getting 17k in 2 files with an error404-request took directly 0.04
seconds, by proxy 0.1 seconds (reported by wget).
 Getting 10 times the error404 took directly 13 seconds, by proxy 21
seconds (reported by times).
 Getting 10 times a 0-byte file took directly 12.9 seconds, by proxy 19.7
seconds (reported by times).

So it took double.

Initiating wget at home

 Getting 17k in 2 files with an error404-request took by proxy 15 seconds
(reported by wget).
 Getting 10 times the error404 took by proxy 61 seconds (reported by times).
 Getting 10 times a 0-byte file took by proxy 42 seconds (reported by
times).

Detailed results can be seen here: http://pastebin.com/h1FWGdnp